- 2 cups of puffed rice (muri)
- 1/2 cup of chopped red onions
- 1/2 cup of chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 2-3 green chilies, finely chopped (adjust to taste)
- 1/4 cup of roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup of roasted gram (bhaja moshla)
- 1/4 cup of tamarind chutney
- 1/4 cup of green chutney (coriander and mint chutney)
- 1/2 teaspoon of red chili powder (adjust to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon of roasted cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- Lemon wedges for serving (optional)
1. Begin by preparing the chutneys. You can either make them at home or use store-bought ones for convenience.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add the puffed rice (muri).
3. Add chopped red onions, chopped tomatoes, finely chopped green chilies, and fresh coriander leaves to the puffed rice.
4. Add roasted peanuts and roasted gram to the mixture for extra crunch and flavor.
5. Sprinkle roasted cumin powder, red chili powder, and salt over the ingredients. Adjust the spice level to your preference.
6. Drizzle the tamarind chutney and green chutney over the mixture. You can adjust the amount of chutney to achieve your desired level of tanginess and spiciness.
7. Gently toss all the ingredients together to ensure that the puffed rice is coated with the chutneys and spices, and the other ingredients are evenly distributed.
8. Taste and adjust the seasoning, adding more chutney or spices if needed.
9. Optionally, serve Ghoti Gorom with lemon wedges on the side for an extra burst of flavor.
10. Enjoy this spicy and crunchy street food sensation immediately!
For best quality ingredients directly from West Bengal, please visit our site:- https://indiacuisine.net